Sex last night. he came in me. suppose to start my period today. always regular but just spotting & now nothing.really slight cramps not normal for me?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Be patient

If you are normally regular, then the sex would most likely not put you at risk of pregnancy.
It has only been a day, so hopefully the period will come soon.

In brief: Be patient

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Alok Patel

In brief: Unlikely pregnant

If you are having sex the day before your period starts.
You can always check with home pregnancy test in 1 week time. Since menstrual cycle varies in most people, it is difficult to difinitvely say pregnant based on period timing.

In brief: Unlikely pregnant

Dr. Alok Patel
Dr. Alok Patel
Dr. Diane Ojugbeli

In brief: If worse seek help

Your symptoms could be explained by recent intercourse however if the cramping worsens within the day you should call your physician and be seen.

In brief: If worse seek help

Dr. Diane Ojugbeli
Dr. Diane Ojugbeli
Dr. Jane Van Dis