Negative pregnancy test but I still havent gotten my period. I've been having anxiety and I havent been eating and I feel like vomiting

Which came first? Anxiety and poor eating habits can certainly interfere with regular periods. Or are you a nervous wreck because you haven't gotten your period? A negative pregnancy test is very reassuring. Take another one in a few days. And then, no unprotected sex! That way you don't have to worry about this! Good luck. .
It you just missed. your period - do another pregnancy test in a week. Reasons for missed/late periods: low body weight, obesity, marked weight ^ or v, over-exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, ^ stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems. #1 reason is pregnancy.
Preg test negative ? Depends which pregnancy test you used. The symptoms you describe can be due to pregnancy, so get a serum pregnancy test from Planned Parenthood or your healthcare professional, which is very accurate.