I'm on Zoloft and Buspar (buspirone) and Risperdal for deeprassnt can Risperdal bi replace to remeron? For insomnia and anxiety and deeprassnt? ??

Different rationale. The Buspar (buspirone) is often used for anxiety but it may take time for it to work. Zoloft is an antidepressant of the SSRI class , Risperdal is an antipsychotic but is used in small doses for severe anxiety. Remeron is an atypical antidepressant and is used more to stimulate appetite or improve your sleep. Please discuss this with your doctor. He has specific reasons for the use of each drug.
Psychotropic meds. Risperidone is an atypical antipsychotic medication . Remeron (mirtazapine) is an antidepressant which is often used to aid sleep. They are not interchangeable. If this wasn't the question that you were asking - then please clarify and re-ask. Take care.
Risperdal. This is an antipsychotic mood stabilizer medication. It is used for resistant depression, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, or bipolar disorder. If it was prescribed for intractable insomnia, it could be switched to Remeron (mirtazapine). Although it needs to be tried on, since Risperdal seems to be much stronger. .
Remeron (mirtazapine) is an. antidepressant in a different class than zoloft (sertraline) and these 2 are not usually taken together, Risperidol is an mood stabilizer and the two are not interchangeable. Discuss this with your doctor who knows your history the best.