I am breastfeeding a 7 months old baby with lots of food allergies e.g. egg, milk, wheat and corn. How long do these allergens stay in my breast milk?

Breast milk. Many pediatricians and pediatiric clinics assign the diagnosis of "foor allergies" as a cause of "colic" or poor feeding by an infant. It is possible that no "true allergies" have occurred, and if your infant is thriving (putting on predicted weight) it is unlikely that your breast milk is creating a problem. Ask a pediatric dermatologist for advice if your infant is not growing appropriately.