I have been really irritated lately, for the last two months my period has been early, my breasts have grown a cup size bigger.

Dr. Marcie Berman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See your ob/gyn

Sounds like you are having some hormonal changes and the only way to figure this out is with your OB.

In brief: See your ob/gyn

Dr. Marcie Berman
Dr. Marcie Berman
Dr. William Harris

In brief: Strange...

I can't tell. You always have to think about the possibility of pregnancy with breast enlargement.
The irritation makes me wonder about hormones or PMS. The early periods could be stress, change in medication, or other various factors. I don't know that I can tie more than 2/3 into 1 diagnosis. If you're on a new birth control pill, that could throw everything off. (Even women w/ tubals take OCPs)

In brief: Strange...

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris
Dr. Adam Levy