Getting brown spotting week before period. Cramping bloating and tender breasts but negative tests. Been spotting for six days. What is happening?

Tests? Sounds like premenstrual spotting due to hormonal changes . Are you trying to get ptengant?- if jot I would recommend oral contraceptives and condoms.
Spotting. Sounds like your period actually starting a little early. Would recommend a second pregnancy test 1 week from the first. If you are on the pill, discuss with your gyn change if this continues (the progesterone in you pill may not be high enough or strong enough) your gyn will know what this means. Hope this helps. Dr R.