Chances of a 19 year old having an aneurysm/brain hemorrhage? Had CT and MRI scans a year ago. All normal. But suffering pressure in head all week

Dr. Steven Simon
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Head pressure

If the ct head is negative,the pressure is caused by sinus, jaw, ear, or even headache.
Get to a neurologist or headache specialist to have this evaluated and re assure you.

In brief: Head pressure

In brief: Wouldn't worry

If you had 2 scans last year then, I'd say things are as close to "no worries" as they can be.
I will say this, however, it would've nicer to hear that you'd had an MRA study (not just an MRI) along with the fact your family history is negative for anybody who has suffered brain aneurysms and that you are not a smoking female taking oral contraceptives. Can you vouch for any of those?

In brief: Wouldn't worry

Dr. Cindy Juster