I keep feeling this pressure above my vagina. It feels like long cramp. It feels like my period is trying to start but nothing. I have the PMS . ?

In brief: Is it that time?

If you're expecting your period then, I might say that you're feeling something related.
You're the best judge of how you feel before menses...you've had many more than I! LOL. But if you're saying that this PRESSURE above the vagina is SOMETHING TOTALLY different are there any other things like burning urine, dribbling when you go, multiple trips a day? If any of those then, think iinfection.

In brief: Is it that time?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham