I keep having spells where I faint or nearly faint.my BP goes up mildly and when I wake up my sight is blurry and I'm told I'm cross eyed.yamiseeneuro?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: May want to see a

Neuro-ophthalmologist.
This is someone who is training as neurologist but specialty work our fellowship in ophthalmology. They can assess both parts of your condition of fainting, lower or higher blood pressure, and cross side and visual blurriness. You will get two for the price of one! This will save you time and having to re-explain your symptoms to two different Doctors. You can have one person solve it all for you.

In brief: May want to see a

Neuro-ophthalmologist.
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology