Hemoglobin test in urine came out positive. Should I be concerned? I do have Crohn's Disease that causes vaginal fistulas, but it is not active.

Yes. Assuming you have true hemoglobinuria. You should see a doctor to determine the true cause of hemoglobin in urine. Blood transfusion and stenous excercise can cause transient hemoglobin in urine. Hemolysis,PNH, or infection (malaria),or kidney disease, or tumor can also cause hemoglobin in urine. In addition, high level hemoglobin in kidney itself can also damage kidney.
Hematuria. With your history of fistulas you should consult your doctor.
Unrelated. Crohns disease, an inflammatory condition of bowel is intramural and not mucosal. As such as it extends it does fistulize to bladder and vagina, but if not active the source of hemoglobin must be defined. Is this Hgb in the urine or red blood cells. Hemolysis of blood can wind up in urine from some allergic process. RBC in urine can arise from kidney, ureter or from lining of bladder.