Can I take 1 Tylenol (acetaminophen) extra streng 500 mg together with 1 Tylenol (acetaminophen) codeine 3?

Dr. Glenn Skow

Although I would not recommend doing that, especially regularly, The max dose of Tylenol (acetaminophen) in 24 hours is 3000 mg in adults.
Be sure to add the Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Tylenol (acetaminophen) with codeine you're taking to be sure not to exceed this amount. Otherwise you could cause injury to your liver. You may want to consider ibuprofen or other pain reliever not containing Tylenol (acetaminophen).

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

Yes that would not be too much Tylenol (acetaminophen) to take at once.

Dr. Stephen Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: NO!

You would be taking too much acetominophen (active ingredient).
Liver damage could result.

In brief: NO!

Liver damage could result.
Dr. Eric Chevlen
Internal Medicine - Oncology

Tylenol #3 contains 300 mg of Tylenol (acetaminophen).
An otherwise healthy person could take 1000 mg of acetaminophen four times a day for several days without trouble.

Dr. Vikram Patel