Second degree burn on the palm of hand?

Potentially serious. Hand burns can be very serious, particularly if they involve larger portions of the hand, cross joints (wrists, fingers), and are deep. Best way to sort it out would be to go to the ER asap. Hope this helps!
Cool, clean, debride. Start by cooling it with gauze soaked in saline and avoid direct application of ice. Clean with mild soap and water.If you have blisters, avoid popping them and preserve them for your doctor to look at and possibly debride in the office.Acetaminophen and NSAIDs like ibuprofen or naproxen help with pain.If the burn is superficial and with intact epidermis,you can try bacitracin to prevent infection.
Aloe. Apply cool aloe to the burn. See a doctor if any sign of infection occurs - increasing redness, pus, worsening pain. Ibuprofen or tylenol (acetaminophen) will help with the pain. Use a non-stick dressing.