I have severely dry cracked feet. What are some at home remedy's I can try that might help?

Lotion. Try a good moisturizing lotion such as Eucerin or Aveeno (oatmeal). Also use moisturizing soap such as Dove, Tone or Caress. Avoid bathing in very hot water as this dries out the skin. If this doesn't help, see your doctor as you may have eczema, which will need treatment with prescription cortisone cream or ointment. Good luck!
Try emollient. Since there are many causes of the dry cracked feet including fungal infections and skin diseases there is no guarantee that any home remedy will treat it. you might try an emollient like Eucerin cream and if that doesn't help, you might try an over-the-counter antifungal cream with terbinafine or clotrimazole and if that doesn't work you should see a doctor.