Which is better for HRT prempro or combipatch (estradiol and norethindrone)?

Combipatch (estradiol and norethindrone) The whi study, which complicated hrt thinking, used prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone) as its estrogen/progesterone drug to study. This particular hrt was linked to issues such as breast cancer and heart disease (although the study turned out to be very unreliable!). New, dependable studies have shown that transdermal (patch, cream, gel) hrt has a decreased risk of breast cancer and heart disease compared to oral.
Combipatch (estradiol and norethindrone) by a hair. First things first. Make sure you actually need ht (formerly known as hrt), eg hot flashes & night sweats bad enough to warrant medication. Second, make sure you don't have any risk factors or conditions preventing you from taking ht, eg breast cancer, heart disease, smoking, etc. Finally, consider bad press against ht in general. Non-orals appear to have lower risk than orals. I like vivelledot.