I have anxiety and fear of dying had physical exam heart lung pulse stomach and blood pressure all ok im 32 please put my mind at rest?

See psychiatrist. It is good you have been to doctor and he found every examination normal , so it should not worry you. It is the anxiety and fear you have for that you consult a psychiatrist who can explain about your anxiety and prescribe medicine to bring peace to you .
Anxiety. A common problem not cured by just taking a pill. Your best chance of easing your mind is to have your primary care physician recommend a psychologist for you to see. Not a psychiatrist. You most likely will do well with "talking" therapy and not drug therapy. Have patience as this may take several visits. Don't give up.
Anxiety. I think you answered your own question, you do have Anxiety disorder and you need to seek help. You will live a happy full life if you treat your Anxiety, see a Psychiatrist.