Suffering from foot problems so do I get referral to podiatry?

Yes you could. Ask your family doctor he will guide to the right specialist.
Yes. A podiatrist is qualified by his or her education and training to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists are uniquely qualified among medical professionals to treat the foot and ankle based on their education, training, and experience.
Yes! As specialists that are trained to treat and manage all foot and ankle conditions, absolutely! see apma, org or acfas.Org to find one near you.
Yes. If you are having foot pain a podiatrist would the proper person to see.
Foot problems. Yes Your feet are very important and untreated problems can cause other lower extremities down the line. Good luck.