Experiencing foot pain? See podiatry or foot ortho?

In brief: See someone

If you're having pain, get into a physician to be evaluated.

In brief: See someone

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Either

Seek a recommendation from a trusted source such as your family, friends and also your pcp.
Also, look for board certification.

In brief: Either

Also, look for board certification.

In brief: Podiatrist

But remember as a podiatrist I am bias.

In brief: Podiatrist

But remember as a podiatrist I am bias.

In brief: Podiatrist or

An orthopedic physician who specializes in the foot and ankle.

In brief: Podiatrist or

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Either

Both are qualified.

In brief: Either

Both are qualified.

In brief: Either

Both doctors will be able to help you.
I am prone to recommend a podiatrist, since that is my profession.

In brief: Either

Both doctors will be able to help you.
Dr. Jodee Brown
Podiatry

In brief: Podiatrist

A podiatrist is a specialist trained in lower extremity anatomy, biomechanics and surgery and have extensive knowledge of disease processes that occur in the feet add how to treat them. Podiatrists are an integral part of a multispecialty approach to good health and are commonly the first to identify many systemic conditions as they present first in the lower leg/foot.

In brief: Podiatrist

In brief: Podiatry

see podiatrist

In brief: Podiatry

see podiatrist
Dr. Gregory Rouw
Podiatry

In brief: Podiatry

Podiatric surgeons are experts in the care of foot and ankle skin, soft tissue and bone disorders.
Your podiatrist can give you advice in surgical and none surgical care options for nearly all foot and ankle concerns from toenails to fractures to warts to reconstructive surgery.

In brief: Podiatry

In brief: Podiatry

is probably the better choice.
It's all we do whereas Ortho treats the whole body and doesn't specialize in foot and ankle unless they have done that specific fellowship in their training

In brief: Podiatry

is probably the better choice.
Dr. Steven Seres