Exercise for down curve penis to straight?

In brief: None

None....it is what it is.

In brief: None

None....it is what it is.
3 comments
Dr. Craig Smith
The condition you have may be chordee. This a congenital birth defect where the corpora cavernous are shorter on the ventral aspect than the dorsal aspect. There are procedures to correct this as indicated and desired. PleSe see a Uruguay to discuss.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Thanks Dr. Smith for elaborating. Probably meant for him to see to a urologist, not Uruguay though. ;)
Dr. Mark Roberto
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Recommend no

An abnormal curvature of the penis (it is usually upward) may indicate 'Peyronie's Disease', a condition possibly due to scarring, or previous trauma.
Is the erection painful? I rec'd you see a Urologist. 'Exercise' may make the condition worse

In brief: Recommend no

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine