I have an indirect left inguinal hernia 11mm protrusion of extraperitoneal fat i am wearing a truss can i travel before my surgery in 2 weeks.

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Have a nice trip

No problem at all to travel with this, provided you are not having significant pain at that location.
This has probably been there for quite some time, and is currently at very low risk to get worse. You should primarily base your decision on your symptoms. Hope this helps!

In brief: Have a nice trip

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: If hernia

is only 11mm and is extraperitoneal and you are not in significant pain then you should be able to travel but minimize what you have to lift.

In brief: If hernia

Dr. James Burns
Dr. James Burns
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery