How much can be done with orthodontics?

Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry
In brief: Amazing Smiles
Orthodontics can give you the beautiful smile you deserve.
There are so many amazing things that can be done with braces. Check out my tv interview at www.Thewellnoushour.Com and search for me dr. Shawn murray.

In brief: Amazing Smiles
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray
2 comments
Dr. David Schleimer
Though I agree with the sentiment, I believe we should leave personal promotion out it. Orthodontics provides a great service!
Dr. Duane Keller
Orthodontic treatments should be completed at the best functional relationship of the upper quadrant. Then the joint function, muscle function, head and upper quadrant relationships can usually work in harmony. A smile is important, but so in function and longevity.
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Depends
How much can be done with orthodontics may depend upon the severity of the malocclusion (bite discrepancy) as well as if the malocclusion is strictly a dental related problem or if there is a skeletal problem that is contributing to the malocclusion.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Arnold Malerman
To find out, see a specialist Orthodontist for (usually free) initial examination.
Dr. Hessam Rahimi
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: 6mm
We call our specialty a 6mm specialty.
Which means we can really move teeth about 6 millimeters in 3 dimensions.

In brief: 6mm
We call our specialty a 6mm specialty.
Dr. Hessam Rahimi
Dr. Hessam Rahimi
Dr. Kevin Nail
Dentistry
In brief: Orthodontics
This is a question to ask your orthodontist.
If you have a really severe dental malocclusion, you might require orthodontics and oral surgery to get your bite straight. Most orthodontists offer free consultations in which they can explain your treatment options for your specific problems/issues. Go see an orthodontist and get your options.

In brief: Orthodontics
Dr. Kevin Nail
Dr. Kevin Nail
Dr. Brent Mcfarland
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: A great deal
the scope of adding orthodontics to a dental treatment plan is a very advantageous.
it does depend on the problems and if orthodontics would be beneficial.

In brief: A great deal
Dr. Brent Mcfarland
Dr. Brent Mcfarland
Dr. Perry Opin
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Too Broad A Question
Your question is way too broad.
It can be related to asking "how tall is a man". I would suggest to you that you be more specific. I am sure that the panel would be pleased to answer your question.

In brief: Too Broad A Question
Your question is way too broad.
Dr. Perry Opin
Dr. Perry Opin
Dr. Robert Devin
Dentistry
In brief: Ortho-smile changer
Great advances in orthodontics have reduced the cost to affordable for young and old.
For the young it is a game changer. It builds confidence, changes life attitudes. We always refer our older patients for ortho prior to dental implant surgery. This maximizes their outcome. Every patient is glad they did this.

In brief: Ortho-smile changer
Dr. Robert Devin
Dr. Robert Devin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Lots
So many wonderful things.
It's almost like magic the improvements that can be made. See an orthodontic specialist for an individualized evaluation to learn as much as you can before making a decision.

In brief: Lots
So many wonderful things.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
In brief: Smiles the limit
There is almost no limit to the amount of movement and improvement to the positions of a patients teeth and smile.

In brief: Smiles the limit
Dr. Donald Rollofson
Dr. Donald Rollofson
Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dentistry
In brief: Lots
Most problems related to alignment of teeth can be corrected with orthodontics or braces.
From minor corrections to transforming the entire smile , a lot can be done. Orthodontics can change peoples lives.Some advanced problems might need additional procedures.

In brief: Lots
Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dr. BHARAT RAKSHAK
Dr. James Donley
Early treatment of narrow jaws and underdeveloped lower jaws may reduce the chance of developing sleep apnea as an adult
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Your real Question
is: can braces fix MY smile? For an answer, arrange a consultation with a local orthodontist.
This is usually available without charge. BTW my oldest patient was a 65 year old man. His teeth are now perfect.

In brief: Your real Question
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Robert Douglas
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: What are your goals?
The question is much too vague.
What are you hoping to accomplish? What aspect of orthodontic treatment are you referring to?

In brief: What are your goals?
The question is much too vague.
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino
Dr. Vicken Poochikian