Diagnosed with DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis in Jan 2013. Responded to steroid injections but had 4. Did OT. Dr saying surgery time, other suggestions?

Surgery is next. With over a year of pain and 4 injections with only temp relief and OT, I think you need surgery. If symptoms are mild and livable, you can avoid surgery. But my sense is that your pain significantly interferes with your daily activities and surgery is most likely needed at this point. I would make sure you see a Hand Specialist. .
Not much left. As described by your medical history, it sounds like you have done all the right things and have followed the normal course of treatment. At times, it may simply be time for surgery, once you have tried all the other treatment options that are now starting to fail, and cause a shorter duration of any significant relief. Best wishes.