Hello. What to make of labs? Leukocyte Esterase +1, Squamous Epithelial Cells moderate, WBCs 1-5, RBCs 1-5, Clarity slightly cloudy. Blood: e-GFR 102, C-reactive protein 1.7 (I'm usually 0). Thanks!

Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Labs

Hello, you dont state what is being checked specifically, but this looks like urine that has been contaminated with a vaginal discharge ( leuk est+1, squam epi mod and few RBCs) and blood test with CRP (slight elevation) and GFR is reduced but within normal range.
I would repeat UA if you have symptoms and get CLEAN CATCH! thanks

In brief: Labs

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Labs only part of it

Labs are best interpreted in the clinical context -so depending on 'what' symptoms you have or don't have that is the right way to interpret this information.
Just looking at your urine studies I'm not really impressed with anything -probably you need to drink a little more water. If you had urinary symptoms though, that's where you need to home in. Given your CRP is up slightly I would follow it.

In brief: Labs only part of it

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Stephen Scholand
Dr. Marsha Davis