Episodes of dizziness head pressure, head feels swollen, blurry vision, feeling "drunk", feeling of dizzy & falling when lying on back, awaken frequently at night only during episodes. Possible causes?

Bppv . You have the most common cause of dizziness . It is called benign positional vertigo. It is caused by having small crystals (calcium deposits that have broken off from the sense organ in the semicircular canal). These crystals give you the sensation you are moving, when you are not and they make you feel dizzy or lightheaded. This will wake you up from your sleep . See an ENT to fix it.