Is the e d drug muse better than Cialis or viagra (sildenafil)?

No. There many drugs we use for the treatment of ed. There is not a better drug but other drugs. The efficacy of the drug will vary from person to person. Options include other pills, injections in the penis or urethra, a vacuum pump, or if all fails, surgery for a penile implant.
No. In any given category, best drug is one that you can afford & that you will tolerate both route & frequency of administration along w/(minimal) side effects. In other words, if you can't afford it, what's the use? If you won't take it as directed (how do you feel about injecting your penis?), what's the use? If you won't take it as frequently as recommended, what's the use? Muse (alprostadil) is just an option.