Does drinking orange juice help diabetes?

Orange juice - sugar. Generally with diabetes, one has to be careful of the amount of sweets & sugars one is taking in. Orange juice is very sweet if u think about it --all those oranges squeezed dry into a glass of juice. The only benefit for diabetics in my mind for O.J. is when their blood sugar drops too low -& they need to raise it. A glass of juice will usually bring them up. We use this strategy in the hospital.
No. Orange and all juices in general are high in sugar. It is recommended that you eat the fruit, not just the juice to keep blood sugars stable.
No. Orange juice is a source of sugar and can make the diabetes worse. Although if someone has a low sugar due to too much insulin or too much diabetes medicine, then orange juice can help bring the sugar up.