I recently developed a cluster of small itchy redish bumps on my hand. After a week or so patches appeared on my arm and week after that on my leg.

Dr. Francine Mosley
General Practice

In brief: Do you know why?

Have you ever had a rash like this before? How badly does it itch? Where all is the rash located now? Do any of the people you have contact with have the rash? Where have you been lately? Your itchiness of your rash may be relieved with over-the-counter steroid cream, but seeing your Doctor will help you figure out what it is and you can get thorough treatment.

In brief: Do you know why?

Dr. Francine Mosley
Dr. Francine Mosley
Dr. Warren Strudwick