On monday my hCG levels were 8300 today it was 8100 they also told me my progesterone levels were low and gave me meds. Is my baby going to be ok?

Dr. William Harris

In brief: Doesn't look good

The general rule of thumb for Beta-HCG levels is that they should double every 48 hours.
A normal pregnancy would have gone from 8000 on Monday to 16000 on Wednesday. This is Thursday, and it is going down - not a good sign for a viable pregnancy (sorry). Be careful, because this could be a tubal pregnancy! You may need an ultrasound to look for the baby. If you have pain, go in! Maybe miscarriage

In brief: Doesn't look good

Dr. William Harris
Dr. William Harris
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham