I take my last amoxicillin treatment (14 days) of 1g twice a day ( h.pyroli infection) This morning. Can I have an alcoholic beverage tonight?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not good idea

Anytime you are on medication, alcoholic beverages shouldn't be taken at the same time.
With your history of h. pylori, you need to be cleared of it thru a breath test, (or stool sample or both). Having ethanol on board is just not a good idea. Ask your doctor when you can have or resume alcohol. In general, it affects your GI tract, and immune, and neurological system & not wise to do.

In brief: Not good idea

Dr. Keegan Duchicela