I haven't had my period in 5 or 6 months. My boobs have been sore. My back hurts and my stomach is hard and I feel presume in it?

Pregnancy test? Have you done a pregnancy test? I'm assuming you must not be pregnant because you should know that by now one way or the other. That is not normal. You should be seen right away. .
Pregnancy test. Take a home pregnancy test. If it is negative, see a gynecologist. And, well, if it's positive, see a gynecologist. .
Amenorrhea . I assume you have done pregnancy test, right? Why don't you see a doctor sweetie, it is not normal to miss period for 6 months, if you are not pregnant then you need a pelvic exam, blood test and ultrasound to find out why.
? Pregnant. These can all be explained if you are pregnant, it should be checked out as soon as possible, as other things that could cause these symptoms would also need evaluation sooner rather than later.