What actually is inside magic mouthwash?

In brief: Neat stuff
Just had to use it myself and had an oral surgeon prescribe for me.
There are all sorts of things chiefly benadryl, (diphenhydramine) Lidocaine and sometimes cortisones. The idea is to numb it and reduce the swelling. It took two weeks to get the end results!

In brief: Neat stuff
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Leonardo Moya
Dentistry
In brief: A mixture of meds
Magic mouthwash is the term given to a solution used to treat mouth sores.
There are several versions of magic mouthwash. Magic mouthwash usually contains at least three of these basic ingredients: -an antibiotic to kill bacteria -an antihistamine or local anesthetic to reduce pain and discomfort -an antifungal to reduce fungal growth -a corticosteroid to treat inflammation -an antacid.

In brief: A mixture of meds
Dr. Leonardo Moya
Dr. Leonardo Moya