Can I have a healthy baby if I am hypoglycemic?

In brief: If you keep fit
It would be good for you to discuss your hopes with an OB and/or high risk OB specialist.
In pregnancy, the normal development of the fetus requires a continuous transfer of nutrients like glucose thru the placenta. The fetus generally will have a glucose level 2/3 of your level at any point in time, so your spells could cause problems for baby.Your healt team can give you specific guidence.

In brief: If you keep fit
Dr. Marianna Post
Yes you can, just need to eat healthy during pregnancy and watch your blood sugars.

Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. David Geffner
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Depends
On whether you are actually hypoglycemic.
If you are diabetic than make sure your bss are well controlled before you attempt pregnancy.

In brief: Depends
Dr. David Geffner
Dr. David Geffner
Dr. Shontae Buffington