Can supplementing with acetyl L- Carnitine raise acetylcholine all over the body or does it only affect ACh levels in the brain?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Probably neither

Unless you were severely deficient of it previously, supplementing with it is getting peed out in your urine.
This supplement is like many on the market right now- they promise you all kinds of things they can't back up - and don't have to because they are classified as foods, not as medicines. So show me a good study that someone of normal diet and health actually increases brain levels with this

In brief: Probably neither

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Eric Weisman