Had blood and urinalysis 7/15. Blood work was all normal but urine showed creatinine level of 409, trace protein, trace leukocyte esterase, WBC, hyali?

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

I understand you have fibromuscular dysplasia of the renal arteries and hope this can be addressed.
The urine creatinine, trace protein and hyaline casts are non-issues, the trace of leukocyte esterase and white cells (unless very numerous or you have symptoms of infection) are likely contamination, and if your physician is not concerned, I would not be either. Best wishes.

In brief: Stop worrying

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Mild UTI

It sounds like a mild urinary tract infection.
Do you still have symptoms? If you are worried, have the urinalysis repeated to see if it is now normal, which I expect it will be.

In brief: Mild UTI

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Adam Smith