Can hypoglycemia be cured?

Depends. The answer depends on the cause of the hypoglycemia. The first important thing is to confirm that you indeed have hypoglycemia. Then figure out what is causing the hypoglycemia. Once these are done, then you will have a better idea of how to treat the hypoglycemia.
4 reactive hypoglyce. Eat only meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry and low starch veggies, drink only water. In other words avoid all carbs, carbs will only briefly raise your sugar levels and then your Insulin levels. The fats in the meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry will act like a "log on your metabolic fire" to keep your blood sugar stable for hours without raising insulin.
Yes. Hypoglycemia just means low blood sugar. It can be fixed by giving sugar by vein or a food/drink with sugar in it. It is seen mostly in diabetics who receive excess Insulin or too much of a medication to control sugar. Changing the dose can prevent future episodes. Rarely low blood sugar is from some underlying disease like tumor that makes insulin. Treating the problem will avoid recurrence.
For reactive hypogly. Eat only meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry and low starch veggies, drink only water. In other words avoid all carbs, carbs will only briefly raise your sugar levels, then Insulin levels and then your sugar will drop again. The fats in the meat or fish or cheese or eggs or poultry will act like a "log on your metabolic fire" to keep your blood sugar stable for hours, without raising insuli.