High risk pregnancy in healthy woman--oxymoron?

Nope. Starting out a pregnancy healthy is best for mom and baby, but it's still possible to develop complications. That's why OB providers see moms regularly during pregnancy, both to provide support for a normal, healthy process and to check for signs and symptoms of possible problems. If a pregnancy becomes un-routine, high risk specialists can help.
No. There are many reasons that a pregnancy is classified as high risk. Many of these can happen in women who are healthy prior to the pregnancy. They can be problems with the baby, preterm labor, gestational diabetes preeclampsia to name a few.