Are they any side effects by using sports supplement herballife24..??

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: There can be

Side effects to anything.
I'm not are are of that particular product ingredients but when it says sports am always cautious. If you can list ingredients can be of more help.

In brief: There can be

Side effects to anything.
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: S/Es from Herbal Lif

Kathy, I took a screen shot of the ingredients of one of their many products that appear to differ very slightly.
They contain about 9G protein and 13G carbohydrates and some minerals and vitamins. I cannot see this giving you any side effects except some extra energy! Remember that once you get up to about 30g-40g protein in shakes, you can get diarrhea. Its also accepted as "dope free".

In brief: S/Es from Herbal Lif

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine