Is there anyway I could buy over-the-counter medicine to cure trichomonasis, also Is there any medecine I could take besides metronidazole pills?

No otc treament. Sorry, but there is no over the counter treatment for trichomonas in the United States. Both men and women can have trichomonas infections. Treatment is Flagyl (metronidazole) or tinidazole. There aren't many other choices and these are more toxic and less effective. Using condoms can prevent infection. See also see: