I am 24.has one testis. a low sperm count of 24 million.then doc prescribed a medicine for90 days .after that I had only 19 million.

Dr. Leila Hashemi

In brief: Low Sperm

Well I'm not sure what medication you have been prescribed but I don't believe your lower sperm count is due to medication, sperm test result could vary from time to time and also it's operative dependent (if it's counted by someone rather than a machine), also one needs to know the volume of the Semen to judge this difference.

In brief: Low Sperm

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. Leila Hashemi
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Does the count of 24 million represent the total count (= count per cc x semen volume) or count per cc? What is the name of medicine - testosterone or clomiphene or others? What is your hormonal profile - testosterone, prolactin, LH, FSH? Ask your Doc for detail so to decide what the next step may be, such as IUI, IVF, adoption, or?

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. William Forsythe