What happens if I have hypoglycemia and don't look after myself?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: See your doctor

Hypoglycemia can be due to excess Insulin from inside or external sources, due to numerous hypoglycemic chemicals/ medications, or so called 'reactive' hypoglycemia.
Sounds like you could use some help. My sage advice is find a caring primary care physician (but then again that would mean you would have to start caring about yourself, and that does take a bit of effort on your part:).

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Daniel Mintz
Internal Medicine - Diabetology

In brief: Loss of control

Taking care to recognize and abort hypoglycemia is your reponsibility to protect yourself against seizures and brain damage.
But the responsibility extends to others in your midst who could be mortallly wounded, if symptoms of hypo progress to confusion, poor judgement while driving, as an example.

In brief: Loss of control

Dr. Daniel Mintz
Dr. Daniel Mintz
Dr. Peter Kurzweil