I have a cyst in my lower rt pelvic area that my doc says is a gland/hair follicle. My WBC count is 11.1 and my liver enzymes ar raised. I'm worried.

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Hard to say

If the "cyst" is really just an skin related issues like an inflammed follicle or inclusion cyst then it's unlikely related to your marginally high white blood cell count and elevated liver function tests.
But if that "cyst" in the groin is related to a lymph node then please be sure to review this with your healthcare provider as it is possible they are related.

In brief: Hard to say