I took a pregnancy test came up neg I had sex about 6 days ago now in the last few days I feel sick did I take the test to earily could I be pregnant?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Back to High School

Yes. Of course you tested too soon.
And you are misinterpreting your symptoms. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for your body to even know it is pregnant this early in a pregnancy. First. Conception occurs one to five days after sex. Second, until a fetus is big enough to have blood cells and chemicals to detect a mother's body does not know it is pregnant. That is about ten to fourteen days after conception.

In brief: Back to High School

Yes. Of course you tested too soon.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
The first real symptom of pregnancy is usually the missed period. That is when you know it is time to test. Testing before you miss a period is a waste of time and money. The test will only be valid if the new baby is big enough to be detected by the mother's body's chemistry.
Dr. Adam Levy