Is Longitudinal Pancreaticojejunostomy (Puestow Procedure) compulsary for a idiopathic chronic pancreatitis 19yrs boy who has less pain history 5times?

No. a puestow procedure is a very involved operation and not without risk. it is designed for pancreatitis symptoms that are resistant to conventional medical treatments. once these are exhausted then one can consider surgical options. if you have questions about risk and percentage of success tthen talk directly with a surgeon who has plenty of experience with pancreatic surgery, it is an uncommon su.