Can STD's like: AIDs, HPV, Gonorrhea, syphlis transmit through external genital contact and no penetration -no sexual intercourse?

Rarely for some STDs. Thanks for your question. Very low risk for all STDs and zero risk for some. No risk -- at least low enough to be ignored -- for STDs passed by genital fluids (gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, hepatitis B). STDs that are transmitted skin-to-skin (herpes, HPV, syphilis) could be transmitted, but very rarely even for these. I hope this helps. Stay safe!
STDs. Yes, several STDs including syphilis, GC, HIV and HPV can be transmitted in the absence of penile vaginal penetration. Be careful, use only protected sexual contacts.