Can using a penis pump give you erectile dysfunction?

No, ... Penile pump is to assist erection and it usually is a step for ED after failing to taking PDE-5 inhibitors such as Viagra, Levitra, (vardenafil) Cialis, Stendra. So, using pump alone will not impair erection. So, see Doc to look for other causes pertinent to your erectile dysfunction. Best wish ...
No . Penis pumps are used to treat erectile dysfunction in particular cases, but are not known to cause erectile dysfunction. Talk to ur doc about the nature of ur erectile dysfunction for proper work up & treatment. When did it start? What is the quality of erection? Orgasm? Has anything been tried? Have you started new medications? Are you interested in ur partner? Have you been drinking? Review w MD.