Can you get decompression sickness from a tank?

In brief: Maybe

From a pressurized wet tank - but the people operating the tank pressures would have to be really screwing it up - for this to occur. I should note - I am not talking about the tall wet tanks that are used to teach underwater welding or diving.
I guess if you were underwater long enough - it could occur w one of these.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Usually from diving

It is the body's response to reduction of pressure without equilibration.
Usually associated with too rapid ascent from depth, it is also called caisson's disease because of the air pressure necessary to keep water excluded in contruction (e.g., deep bridge abuttments). If the pressure high and suddenly reduced, yes.

In brief: Usually from diving

Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Bruce Rothschild
Dr. Steven Seres