Is anyone taking Clomid (clomiphene) and having side effects of severe back pain?

Cysts. Clomid (clomiphene) can cause ovarian cysts which can cause back pain.
Adverse Event. Medications can be associated with different side effects. Clomid, (clomiphene) in post marketing monitoring, has shown the adverse effect of back pain. Speak to your doctor to further investigate the cuase of your back pain.
Yes. Back pain is one of the reported side effects. If your pain is severe contact the physician supervising your use of Clomid (clomiphene) right away. If you cannot do so, stop taking the drug and consider seeing a physician in an urgent care or emergency room.