What do you suggest if my son had 2 seizures and has cafe au lait spotscould this be neurofibromatosis?

NF-1? It's true that people with NF have seizures and cafe au lait spots. It may be there are other findings too. There are several things a person may have before the diagnosis is made. So the diagnosis is not confirmed yet. Does anyone else have NF though? It is often an inherited condition. Preventing the seizures is important, and perhaps some regular check ups in the future.
Possible. Would strongly urge visit to pediatric neurologist, and there are some terrific specialists where you live.