What to do if I am 5'11 and 138lbs I want to start taking deca-durabolin and winstrol. what would be the best dosage for my weight and height?

Dr. Alan Feldman
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Illegal

It is illegal to prescribe these drugs for muscle enhancement, you will therefore not find an answer on this web site.
These drugs can also be dangerous and the long term consequences of taking them is unknown. Why would you want to put your body at risk? Your BMI is 19, at the lower range of normal. You likely have a very good metabolism. If you want to "bulk up", eat well and exercise.

In brief: Illegal

Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. Alan Feldman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine