I wanted to know is bariatric surgery dangerous?

Bariatric surgery. While any operation has the potential for complications, in the hands of an experienced surgeon whose program has the proper accreditations, the risk would presumably be minimized. .
Bariatric surgery. Any surgery has its risks including bleeding, infection and risks of anesthesia. Bariatric surgery is no different. However, obesity has so many risks for disease, including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, joint problems, that when the risks are compared it is often a better safer choice to have the surgery.