My mom's having problems s taking caduet and lipitor (atorvastatin)?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Question not clear

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but if it is whether or not there is a problem taking both Caduet and lipitor, it depends on the doses.
Caduet has 2 medicines, including atorvastatin, which is the generic form of lipitor. So if the two medicines together contain too much lipitor, it might be a problem. She should check with her primary care provider.

In brief: Question not clear

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Yash Khanna
Why is she taking Caduet and lipitor.Caduet contains lipitor and it comes in various combinations.You should check with her doctor and stop the lipitor,if he agrees
Dr. Umesh Patel